Saturday, June 21, 2008

We got on!!!

You don't know how excited I was when I got an e-mail back from Rachel from the Blog site Cupcakes take the Cake. She acknowledged my email and said she would try to add our information in the next few days. Well to my surprise and delight, the very next day I went to take my daily browse and....we were there!!! Two Sisters Cupcakes in Waxahachie, Texas on THE Cupcake blog site!!! I told everyone it was like having the Martha Stewart of cupcakes read and respond to my email!!! LOL!!! She did make a point of letting us know we should add all the important information about our hours and location to the site. I had just done that the day after I sent her the email knowing it might be something she would notice I had missed. She must have gone to the site before I had a chance to post. It's OK, I am not taking it personal. I know she was just trying to help our business!!
We have just been praying that we would get a little busier and have more people know about us. Well, I can only imagine between this and I didn't mention yet but we were interviewed by a reporter from our local paper, how busy we could get. He asked us how we got started and all kinds of information. He even brought a photographer! He is doing a story about our shop and the cupcakes. Carol told him she is even thinking about having a local cupcake challenge sometime in the fall. It's all good and all GOD! I promise pictures will be added soon!!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Congratulations on your success. You truly do deserve it.