Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Words from the little sister

Hey everybody, I have my own blog site, were I talk about my family and the newest events, however since we opened the cafe it's been put on the back burner. Then two or three weeks ago Debbie (0lder sister & and shorter) tells me she has started a blog spot. Anyway, I have enjoyed reading her take on things. Ever once in awhile I will pop in and give you my two cents worth.

Here it is, my two cents worth. Debbie is a cupcake crazy chick. She has a vision and has the highest standards for our cupcakes. She has real integrity to the look and the taste of the cupcakes. Just know if you are ever blessed to try one, you will never forget it. Some have even suggested they are sprinkled with Krack! LOL

Until the next two cents,
Eat cupcakes.
CA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great to catch up with you. Cakes look great. What about a black and white cow cake ??